Hello everyone! I’ve been offline for a while now, but today I am back to blog about my favorite thing, Travel!
Two weeks ago I went on my family vacation to discover Spain. After going to 8 cities and 5 hotels in 9 days, I was exhausted, but the best kind of exhausted where you can’t get enough! I can tell you one thing; I am definitely going back to Spain one day since 1 visit is not enough.
In those 9 days I visited Barcelona, Mijas, Marbella, Granada, Sevilla, Cordoba, Madrid, and Valencia
- You should definitely allocate a shopping budget while there since Spain is the home country to some of our favorite brands like Zara, Mango, Oysho, Berska, Stradivarius, etc..
- While in Barcelona you need to visit La Rambla, the port, park guel, gothic quarter, and the magic fountain if you had limited time like I did.
- You can have the best Paella in Valencia since it originated from this city
- Make sure you don’t book your flight in a way where you arrive to Sevilla on a Sunday since all the stores close
- Speaking of Sevilla, you really need to visit the Placa d’Espanya over there since it’s really stunning
- Spanish people are honestly the nicest people I’ve ever met!
- While in Granada, you need to visit the Alhambra Palace
- Madrid has breathtaking parks and excellent shopping
- Marbella’s beach is kind of freezing, but don’t let the water intimidate you, it’s totally worth the dip!
- Make sure you head to Marbella’s old town for dinner since it’s so cozy and pretty
- Explore Mijas through a horse ride or by walking if you prefer to do so
- If you’re not a big fan of dogs keep in mind that Spain is super crowded with dogs, you can even find them inside churches or shopping stores!
- Keep in mind that shopping in Spain is highly popular which means you have to wait in long lines at the cashier or to go inside the fitting rooms.
- If you live in Lebanon or the Middle East, the stores that I’ve mentioned earlier are cheaper than Lebanon in about 35%!!