In the world of eye creams, this one is probably one of the most popular creams to try, and it is one of Kiehl’s best selling products. While searching for the best eye cream out there, I knew I had to try this one and I did.
So here you have my review after trying this eye cream for over 2 months:
– It’s made from natural ingredients
– It’s super moisturizing
– It’s odorless, which is something I really take into consideration with beauty products
– It can last you for ages since you can only apply a few dots for total moisturizing
– Considered pricey. I got mine from the Doha duty free for approximately 58 USD, so I can imagine it’s even more expensive in shops.
– It only moisturizes without any further benefits like reducing puffy eyes or dark circles.
So here you have my opinion about the popular Kieh’s creamy eye treatment with avocado: I do think you should try it at least once in your life, but in the future I would test out new eye creams to see if there’s something more suitable for me.