Hello everyone, I can’t believe it’s already a new month! May has always been an amazing month for me, and I can’t wait to see what’s hiding for this new month. Also last month, April, wasn’t bad at all. Between my small vacation in Qatar, and the several events that took place in Beirut, you can also say that it was an amazing month.
Now jumping to my monthly Favorites:
1) Favorite Shoes of the month were definitely those Superga sneakers that I got the chance to customize with I Heart Unique! I decided to go for something super 90’s and colorful to match my Spring/Summer mood.
2) Favorite Makeup of the month:
– Rose Blush Rimmel Lipstick: this has been my everyday go to lipstick since it has the perfect rose nude color and it’s so moisturizing.
– Benefit Dallas Blush: I’ve seen this product so many time on must have makeup lists, so when I saw it at Sephora Doha, I knew I had to try it and I am literally obsessed with it! It gives me such a natural glow and it’s totally worth the hype!
– MAC Haute & Naughty too black lash Mascara: This is possibly the best mascara I’ve ever used. Yet, the only bad thing about it is that it takes forever to clean so I definitely don’t use it daily.
3) Favorite Accessories
My favorite go to style for the summer is certainly everything boho and those necklaces can really bring up the boho vibes in my style. The one on the right is from Mango, and the second one is a gift from my cousin.
4) Favorite Skin Care
This Bioderma nourishing cream is certainly a favorite. I use it to moisturize my body everyday and after I shower. I also use it as a face cream since it’s free of any smells and it is paraben free. I really trust Bioderma in everything they do, and this cream is just amazing!
5) Favorite Event
Well this is an easy one, you can read all about Ashrafieh 2020 here
6) Favorite Song
I have many favorites for this month but this was on the top of my most played songs: Seinabo Sey – Younger (Kygo Remix)
There you have all my monthly favorites. Sorry for not including any series or movies but I really didn’t have any time to watch anything this month haha! Have a great weekend and a beautiful May!