Hello everyone and happy Easter! Since today I am off from work, I thought of writing a beauty review of this mask that I have been using for the month of March.
I’ve always heard wonderful things about Lush Cosmetics, but to be honest I never bought any product from this natural/handmade brand.
After diving into the YouTube world, I started getting introduced to several products each day and Lush masks always make the best buy lists, so I had to try myself. The sales lady at Lush advised me to get the “Love Lettuce” mask based on my skin type and so I started using it every other day just like she recommended. Here you have my review
– It’s natural which is awesome since you avoid using any chemicals on your face
– My face feels softer than before
– It actually exfoliates the skin too, so I felt it was getting cleaner as well
– Before I used the mask my face used to become oily by the afternoon, but this mask eliminated this oily skin problem
– Actually the only bad thing about this product is that it has a very short shelf life. I have used this mask in the smallest size every other day, and it is still half full. I would hate to throw away half of my mask knowing that it’s a bit pricey. That is something to take into consideration if you are not willing to invest in a new face mask.
Have a great week everyone!