Hello everyone! One of my 2015 resolutions was to work more on my fitness routine which is something I already started with in 2014. I freezed my membership for the month of January for personal reasons, but I can’t wait to be back to the gym soon especially that I workout with my best friend which makes the whole gym process even more fun!
If you are considering going to the gym soon, you might want to check out what I usually pack in my gym bag to make everything easier and more efficient. My tip is for you to have 1 designated bag for the gym so that you don’t have to pack and unpack every time you want to hit the gym.
Here you have my gym bag essentials:
1) Towel: It is super important to get a towel with you! I get towels from my gym as part of the membership, but you should get one for during the workout and one for when you are done.
2) Water: Now this one is super obvious lol! I also get water as part of my membership, but I decided to make things more sporty with this Adidas water bottle.
3) My Phone: I don’t keep my phone in the locker, I get it with me since it has all my music. Speaking of music, I am thinking of sharing my gym playlist soon on the blog 🙂
4) My earphones: To listen to my music haha. Although most of the time I end up chatting with my best friend instead of listening to my music
5) Deodorant + Perfume: for after workout hygiene
6) Lip Butter: Because I am obsessed with it and I just love the feeling of moisturized lips haha!
I don’t usually carry any after workout snacks or shakes since my gym is kind of close to my home, so I usually head back home after my workout for a meal & a hot shower!
What’s in your gym bag?